Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Whole30 Days 5,6, and 7




        Popping in quick for an update!  I'm still feeling amazing.  No headaches.  Less fatigue.  Not really any cravings to speak of either.  Day Six brought the beginning of the mental challenge though.  Yes, we have amazing food to eat, but we've been eating the same thing for six days.  How are we going to make in another 24+?  God abundantly answered my prayers for my body going into this so my prayer now is for my mind.  And again He's answering.  Today was surpassingly better!  One week done!  Yippee!!!

Day 5~

Breakfast~  Asparagus Benedict and Zucchini Latkes

Lunch~  Leftovers

Dinner~ Chicken Cutlets, red potatoes, carrots




Day 6~

Breakfast~ Sweet Potato Hashbrowns, Fried eggs, Sausage and Fruit

Lunch~ Chicken Vegetable Soup

Dinner~ Steak, Red Potatoes, Asparagus


Day 7~

Breakfast~  Sweet Potato Apple Bake (So, this may look not very appetizing.  Oh, my, goodness.  Maybe this is just Day 7 talking, but this was incredible!!!!)
 
Lunch~  "Throw Everything In" Salad! (Leftover chicken cutlets, tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, pumpkin seeds, pineapple and Whole30 ranch.  With leftover sweet potatoes!


Dinner~  Thai Meatball and Egg Drop Soup  Another recipe I was skeptical of, but this was a home run as well.  I only put in about half of the hot pepper it called for and it was still borderline spicy for us.  Yum!!!!!

(I feel like making all of these exact meals over again tomorrow!!)


       

2 comments: