Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

Whole30 Days 2,3 and 4



        We just finished our dinner on our fourth day of our Whole30 journey, so I thought I'd update on how things are going!

        In the Whole30 book days two and three are referred to as the "Hangover" days and days four and five as the "Kill All Things" days.  Needless to say I was a little nervous, not just for myself going into these first few days but facing a whole houseful of "kill all things" people.  However, I have been amazed at how easy and doable these four days have been.  Not only are we eating incredible food but I haven't woken up with a head ache once!  And my kiddos are acting like their normal selves.

        I prayed that God would bless our efforts and obviously my faith in those prayers were not very strong because for some reason I was still surprised to experience such perfect answer to my prayers.  He is so good.  Please continue to keep us in your prayers!

(I intended to take pictures of each of our meals but I'm finding we are so eager to just dig in that I'm forgetting!)


Day Two~

Lunch~ Chicken Salad ( We threw in strawberries, almonds and everything else you can imagine! Mmmmmm!)
Dinner~ Hawaiian Beef Bowl ( This might be my favorite meal so far. Soooo yummy!!!)










Day Three~

Breakfast~ Peppers, Onion and Potato Egg Bake
Lunch~ Jerk Chicken, Red potatoes and fruit salad (fed this to ten little kids and they all gobbled it up!)
Dinner~ (Sunday Snack night!) Veggies with guacamole, fruit and coconut cream, leftover chicken

Day Four~

Breakfast~ Sweet potato hashbrowns, fried eggs, sausage and fruit
Dinner~ Chicken Fajita Bowl with seasoned red potatoes and fruit salad

I've honestly loved everything we've made so far!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment